Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll provide administrative support to the executive team with a high level of discretion and ensure the operations runs seamlessly. It’s about working behind the scenes to help us deliver an extraordinary experience for internal and external stakeholders. The role includes but not limited to:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with head office and company wide events
- Providing broad admin support to the executive team
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Taking minutes of the meeting
- Managing travel and bookings for the senior executives
- Arranging gifts and presents on behalf of executive team
- Managing social media profiles
- End to end management of all correspondence on behalf of the executive team.
- Other adhoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Must have their own driving vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- No late nights or overtime required.
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries email directly to
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.