Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
This role would be based out of the Head office in Point Cook. This would suit someone who is service based and can manage multiple tasks really well.
You will be a superstar who can juggle multiple tasks at one time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining, and managing SEO (search engine optimisation) AdWords (PPC and display) accounts, as well as paid social media campaign (primarily Facebook/Instagram)
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance, especially regarding lead generation.
- Collaborating with all team members across the business support team
- Providing regular, ongoing reports to all stakeholders, including clients and Reliance management.
- Providing insight and analysis into recent performance, and utilising data to determine potential areas of future improvement.
- Understanding and working to a wide range of campaign budgets, resources, and expectations.
- Social media marketing: Managing, developing and growing our online presence by creating strategies and content for social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram.
- EDM marketing: Creating and mailing out of monthly EDM’s and building newsletter databases.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administrative experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or related field
- Experience in managing social media accounts with proven growth
- Experience in using website Content Management Systems
- Experience in EDM creation and roll out and newsletter databases
- Some content writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO/SEM
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- No late nights or overtime required.
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries email directly to
Talent Acquisition Advisor
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.