Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Agency…
Reliance Real Estate was founded in May 2011 and since become a leading multi office agency with over 100 employees across Melbourne-West. Here at Reliance we pride ourselves with our quality of output, customer service and commitment to our people.
About the Role…
Due to the exciting growth of the business, we are seeking a Human Resource Advisor to join our team on a part-time basis.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure all employee grievances are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Interpreting policies and procedures for all staff members.
- Conducting due diligence for employee files.
- Ensuring contracts are compliant and in line with the legislative changes.
- Conducting workplace training on legislative changes and it’s effect on employees.
- Investigating disciplinary issues, conducting terminations and initiating performance improvement plans for relevant staff members.
- Monitoring and Maintaining team member employment review dates.
- Organise team training days and external training services.
- Monitor and assist with exit-interviews of leaving team members.
- Qualifications in Human Resources.
- Proven experience in a similar position, ideally within a Real Estate firm or the Property Market.
- Sound knowledge of Fair Work and other legislative bodies.
- Knowledge of workplace investigations.
- Friendly and inclusive team environment.
- Onsite parking.
- Birthday and Anniversary celebrations.
- Career growth and progression opportunities.
- Be part of a contiuously growing organisation.
If this sounds like a challenging role you would like to enter into please click APPLY!
For enquiries please contact: