Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Company!
We are seeking self-driven, passionate and customer service based individuals to join our growing company. If you have experience in administration, sales, or similar and want to get into Real Estate we want to hear from you.
Due to growth, we are seeking an additional Sales Assistant for our Point Cook Office.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greeting clients, answering phone and email enquiries
- Establish, prepare, and send pre-listing kits
- Preparing and distributing marketing materials for the properties
- Pre-settlement and post settlement client care
- Lead generation, cold calling, door knocking, etc.
- End to end management of all correspondence on behalf of the sales team.
- Other adhoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle.
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Mandarin Speaking, highly regarded)
- Agents Representative Certificate (highly preferred)
- Willing to provide valid Police Check
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- Extensive on the job training with great career progression on offer.
- Inclusive work culture with celebratory team events
- Endless career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries email directly to