Based out of our Caroline Springs Office, we are searching for a driven, ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills and administration experience. Managing multiple tasks and willing to take on new challenges, this role can be the beginning of a rewarding career in Real Estate.
Key Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the front office area, greeting clients and answering phone enquiries.
- Preparing meeting rooms, ordering office supplies, order ‘For Sale’ signage and updating website information
- Advertising of property listings including uploading new listings, doing property write-ups and ensuring accurate files are available for uploading.
- Organising seasonal events, i.e. Christmas & Easter, with office decor and marketing
- Preparing sales team for Open For Inspections and appraisals.
- Preparing team meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Managing social media profiles, creating engaging and attractive content
- Preparing gifts/keys for settlement
The Perks of working with us
- Full training in everything Real Estate
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- Inclusive work culture with fun team events
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing Real Estate agencies in Australia
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in fast-paced customer service based roles with face-to-face customer interaction
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be willing to provide a Valid Police Check
- Reliable driving vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Agents Representative Certificate is desirable
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries email directly to;
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.