Reliance Real Estate is known as one of the Fastest Growing Real Estates, and we are continuously searching for like-minded professionals to join us for the journey.
End-to-end management of an established portfolio with the potential to get involved in Business Development, based at our new Manor Lakes office.
The portfolio is capped at 155 properties, with external Trust Accounting and Leasing support when required.
This opportunity is a great playing ground for an experienced Property Manager looking for a chance to work in a systematic and organised environment with the most up-to-date systems.
If you have experience in portfolio management, you’re service-oriented and a good team player then you are just the right fit for us
Perks And Benefits
- Ongoing development opportunities – we are dedicated to furthering your development with ongoing training
- Award-Winning established and growing business
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment.
- Rotating Saturday’s with time in lieu.
- World-class training and development.
- Immense growth opportunities.
- Birthday & Anniversary special celebrations
Our company’s incredible growth is a testament to our client-centric approach to selling, buying and managing property.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Minimum 6 months experience in portfolio management.
- Knowledge of Property Management legislation and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with diverse backgrounds.
- Must have a valid drivers license & a reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to provide a valid Police Check
Apply NOW OR send your resume directly to:
Don’t quite meet the criteria but have some experience in portfolio management? Put forward your application and we will consider you for future roles.