This newly created opportunity is a great playing ground for an experienced Property Manager looking for a change to work in a systematic and organised environment.
If you have experience in portfolio management, are service oriented and a good team player then you are just the right fit for us
The Role Involves:
You’ll be managing a well-maintained portfolio capped at 155 properties, supported by the Leasing and Accounts team.
Perks And Benefits
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment.
- Onsite Parking
- Rotating Saturday’s with time in lieu.
- World class training and development.
- Immense growth opportunities.
- Birthday & Anniversary special celebrations
Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Agency
Reliance Real Estate is an award-winning agency, recently named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Australia. With massive growth plans in progress it’s an exciting time to join our dynamic and enthusiastic organisation.
Our company’s incredible growth is a testament to our client-centric approach to selling, buying and managing property.
Ideal applicant will have:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in portfolio management.
- Sound knowledge of Property Management legislation and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with diverse backgrounds.
Apply NOW OR send your resume directly to:
Don’t quite meet the criteria but have some experience of portfolio management? Put forward your application and we will consider you for future roles in sales or property management departments.
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.