Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
This position would directly be based out of head office based in Point Cook
Our ideal candidate would have experience in administration and management of rental and sales trust accounts
Some of the Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading overseas rental and sales trust accounts team
- Managing disbursements to LLD’s
- Overseeing rental and sales trust transaction
- End to end handling of sale and settlement transactions using Reapit
- Preparing end of month statements
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in handling real estate sales trust accounts
- Experience in handling property rental trust accounts
- Experience or interest in managing your own trust accounts team
- Sound knowledge of Reapit property system
- Sound knowledge of Propertyme and Agentbox
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you are ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries, please email directly to:
Don’t quite meet the criteria but have some relevant experience? Put forward your application and we will consider you for future roles in sales, property management or administration departments.
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.