Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
Based at our Head Office, you’ll be the first point of contact at reception and provide administrative support to the executive team. It’s about working behind the scenes to help us deliver an extraordinary experience for internal and external stakeholders. The role includes but not limited to:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering and screening phone calls.
- Providing broad admin support to the team.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Pre-settlement and post settlement client care.
- Arranging gifts and presents on behalf of the team.
- Organising Friday team lunches.
- Managing social media profiles.
- Other adhoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Must have their own driving vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- A bubbly, high achiever.
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- No late nights or overtime required.
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries email directly to