Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
This position would directly be working with a senior sales consultant
Our ideal candidate would have some experience in relationship building, prospecting, cold calling or door knocking
Some of the Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prospecting; door knocking and cold calling to build database and generate leads
- Assisting sales agent in inspections
- Assisting in document management
- Assisting in contract preparation
- Conducting buyer callbacks
- Assisting with the settlement procedure
Skills and experience required:
- Agent’s rep essential
- Must have their own driving vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
- Ability to take initiative and add more value
- Proactive nature
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you are ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
For any enquiries, please email directly to:
Don’t quite meet the criteria but have some relevant experience? Put forward your application and we will consider you for future roles in sales, property management or administration departments.
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.