Based at the Reliance Head Office in Point Cook, this position works alongside a highly motivated and driven team and is responsible for overseeing all trust transactions for the Reliance Offices.
The position prepares and coordinates the Trust Accounting team and is responsible for the provision of trust accounting, information, advice, and support that is necessary within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Lead & manage an offshore trust accounts team
- Audit and review end of month reports
- Ensure the compliance of all trust accounts
- Client communication to advise of settlements and obtain bank account details
- Processing Property Settlements throughout Reliance network
- Prepare and maintain documentation for audit visits
- Resolve payment and account issues with landlords, tenants, vendors and/or purchase
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounts administration, property management or similar is ideal
- Ability to manage and mentor a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience within Real Estate is highly advantageous
- Experience with Agentbox, PropertyMe or associated software would be an advantage but not essential.
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
Founded In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionize the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. We believe our growth has been due to our people and we pride ourselves on our service to the community.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused company, then take the next step in your career journey and apply now!
For any inquiries email directly to