The finalists have been named for the night of nights inreal estate
The Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERA’s) are the Real Estate Results (RER) annual awards night which gives recognition to the Network’s top performers.
Reliance Real Estate are thrilled to be named finalists in the following catergories:
- Agency of the Year – Reliance Real Estate
- Community Achievement of the Year – Reliance Real Estate (Reliance Foundation)
- Agent Achiever of the Year – Varun Vagdhan
- Vic Agent of the Year – Taney Jain
- Manager of the Year – Stevie Bell
- Principal of the Year – Sunil Kumar
- Business Development Manager of the Year – Vishal Malik
- Sales Performer of the Year – Sandy Rana
- Sales Performer of the Year – Taney Jain
- Property Management Performer of the Year – Rajan Kaur
- New Agent of the Year – Inder Vasu
- New Agent of the Year – Namneet ‘Honey’ Walia
- New Agent of the Year – Varun Vagdhan
- Support Star of the Year – Rebecca Gass
The RER Network works with leaders, agents, property managers and support teams of 40+ independent agencies across Australia and New Zealand, helping them reach their business goals and providing tips on how to excel in the industry.
The ARERA’s have various categories in all aspects of real estate and allows members to reflect on their achievements and successes throughout the year. In 2018, Reliance Real Estate took home Principal of the Year – Sunil Kumar, and Support Star of the Year – Stevie Bell.
The 2019 ARERA’s are being held on February 25 and the team is extremely excited and eager to make the trip to Sydney and celebrate with Australia and New Zealand’s best real estates.