Office Coordinator – Sunbury
Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Agency
Reliance Real Estate are an award-winning agency, recently named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Australia. Our growth has been recognised on numerous occasions making the Australian Financial Reviews, Fast 100 list for three consecutive years. With massive growth plans in progress it’s an exciting time to join our dynamic and enthusiastic organisation where we are constantly looking at ways to improve the client experience by listening to our clients and staff to ensure we remain at the forefront of the property market.
Our company’s incredible growth is a testament to our client-centric approach to selling, buying and managing property.
This is an entry level role primarily to be based out of the Melton office. This would suit someone who is service based and can manage multiple tasks really well. If you are looking to start a career in real estate and enjoy being at the forefront then we are on the lookout for you.
You will be a superstar who can juggle multiple tasks at one time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the front office area.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Posting open for inspection times
- Preparing end of month summary and sending to head office
- Audit all appraisals input
- Uploading doc’s into agentbox including authorities, statement of information and COS
- Checking all OFI attendees have been put into the system on a Monday
- Preparing team meeting agenda’s and taking minutes in the meeting
- Preparing sales pre-appraisal packs
- Preparing OFI packs for agents by C.O.B Thursday
- Ensuring files are at a legal standard
- Ensuring property online is in accordance with consumer affairs standards
- Other adhoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Agent’s rep essential
- Must have their own driving vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Quick learner: willing to learn new processes and procedures and follow directions.
The Perks of working with us
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- No late nights or overtime required.
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- On the job training
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events
- Career and growth opportunities
- Birthday and anniversary special celebrations.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused organisation then take the next step in your career journey apply now by sending your resume directly to:
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.
The application form will include these questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent’s Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?