Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Agency
In 2011, Reliance Real Estate was established with a mission to revolutionise the real estate industry through innovation, ethics and providing a truly personal service. Since its commencement, Reliance has grown to be known as one of the leading and most respected ‘result-driven’ Real Estates throughout Melbourne’s western suburbs. With over 120 employees and 6 office all over Melbourne we have major growth plans in place.
About the Opportunity
Due to the exciting growth of the business, we are seeking an experienced Property Manager or an assistant property manager willing to step up.
If you have experience in portfolio management/assistance, are service oriented and a good team player then you are just the right fit for us.
- Friendly Team Environment
- Onsite Parking
- No late nights or overtime required.
- Opportunity to work close to home
- Rotating Saturday’s with time in lieu
- Ongoing administrative support
- Team building activities and training.
- World class training and development programmes.
- Flexible work life balance. We understand and respect your family commitments.
- Inclusive work culture
- Team Events such as Kickstart, Property Management Accelerated, Quarterly Awards, and Annual Awards
- Career and growth opportunities
Before applying, its worth knowing what we are looking for
- Must have minimum of 6 months of Property Management experience
- Sound knowledge of Property Management legislation and procedures
- Service focused.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Working with Reliance
Reliance Real Estate are an award-winning agency, recently named the 8th Fastest Growing Company in Australia. With massive growth plans in progress it’s an exciting time to join our dynamic and enthusiastic organisation where we are constantly looking at ways to improve the client experience by listening to our clients and staff to ensure we remain at the forefront of the property market.
Our Company Values: Family, Leadership, Growth and Respect.
Our people are at the core of our business.
Come join us…
At Reliance, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you’re ready to join an innovative and people-focused Company then take the next step in your career journey, and hit apply now!
OR send your resume directly to:
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent’s Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?