Australia’s Fastest Growing Real Estate Agency
Reliance Real Estate are an award-winning agency, recently named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Australia. Our growth has been recognised on numerous occasions making the Australian Financial Reviews, Fast 100 list for three consecutive years. With massive growth plans in progress it’s an exciting time to join our dynamic and enthusiastic organisation where we are constantly looking at ways to improve the client experience by listening to our clients and staff to ensure we remain at the forefront of the property market.
Our company’s incredible growth is a testament to our client-centric approach to selling, buying and managing property.
About the Opportunity
This newly created opportunity is a great playing ground for a dedicated assistant property manager wanting to take the next step in their career OR,
You could be an experienced property manager looking for a change to work in a systematic and organised company.
If you have experience in portfolio management/assistance, are service oriented and a good team player then you are just the right fit for us
The Role Involves:
You’ll be managing a well-maintained portfolio of 140 properties, supported by the Leasing and Accounts team.
Perks And Benefits
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment.
- Onsite Parking.
- Opportunity to work close to home.
- Rotating Saturday’s with time in lieu.
- World class training and development programmes.
- Flexible work life balance. We understand and respect family commitments.
- Immense growth opportunities.
Before applying, it’s worth knowing what we are looking for
- Must have 1-2 year of experience in Residential Property Management.
- Sound knowledge of Property Management legislation and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with diverse backgrounds.
Come join us…
At Reliance, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Hit Apply now
OR send your resume directly to:
Don’t quite meet the criteria but have some experience of portfolio management? Put forward your application and we will consider you for future roles in sales or property management departments.
Recruiters, we have got this one covered. Any candidate applications sent through recruiters will not be considered.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent’s Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What’s your expected annual base salary?