Location cannot be missed. Book your appointment to see the display !!
1 Queens Court, WERRIBEE
Welcome to 1 Queens Court, Werribee where luxury, smart-home living coincides with a premium location.
On behalf of Mac Builders & Developers, Reliance Real Estate would like to present this immaculate 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms townhouses between 21.65 sq to 31.38 sq (approx) due to be completed in early 2021.
Queen’s Court offers these custom finished, free-flowing and a modernistic home with massive off-the-plan savings. A first of its kind development in Werribee, Queen’s Court combines Sustainable Design with smart home capabilities to provide residents with a truly low-cost and low-maintenance living experience.
The most desirable feature of this development would certainly be its location, which could not get more serene. Set at the end of a quiet caul de sac with few neighbors and minimal traffic, this townhouse is still central enough to be yet only
– 4 minutes drive to the Werribee train station
– 4 minutes drive to Werribee Secondary College
– 4 minutes drive to Woolworth and Coles
– Few minutes’ to Werribee Mercy Hospital
– Approximately 30km to Melbourne CBD
This is so perfectly prepared to accommodate any lifestyle, with the master bedroom equipped with its exclusive en-suite and walk-in wardrobes, the ease of the open-plan kitchen and dining, and much more.
Features include but are not limited to:
– 6 Star Energy rating
– Ground floor: 2740mm height throughout
– First floor: 2590mm height throughout
– Timber look laminated flooring
– Plush carpeting to bedrooms
– 40mm, Stone benchtops to kitchen
– 20mm stone benchtops to ensuite & bathroom
– LED downlights throughout
– European brand stainless steel 900mm appliances
For a truly unique lifestyle, look no further.
To see the display house please call AJ on 0425 266 269
At RELIANCE REAL ESTATE our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price, and vendor expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist