Complete the Dream - 4 Minutes (approx) walk to Hoppers Crossing train station & shops!
This beautifully maintained family home, approximately on the Corner block of land that is 534m2 offers loads of potential, and is the most versatile property on the market today. This 3 bedroom,2 bathroom and 4 Cars home is sure to impress, perfect for an Investor, first home buyers or a young family. The house is located only 5mins (approx.) to Pacific Werribee, 650 meters (approx.) to Hoppers Crossing Train Station and with easy freeway access.
This lovely bright filled home features 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, sharing one central bathroom complete with an oversized shower head. It boasts a spacious living room which shares an open floor plan with the dining area. The kitchen comes equipped with offers ample cupboard and bench space. The backyard is accessible through the laundry. With a sizable backyard, it offers more than enough space for a growing family.
– Ducted Heating
– Reverse Cycle cooling/heating unit in Lounge area
– Built in robes for all 3 bedrooms
– Spacious Lounge room
– Gorgeous front yard & back yard landscaping with the fence covered
– Perfectly located for primary school and for high school with the newly opened Suzanne Cory High School, or for a family with children about to finish high school with Victoria University Werribee campus just down the road.
– With Hoppers Crossing booming, generous land size and set in a popular neighborhood, this home will suit developers, investors and occupiers alike
– Extend, demolish and subdivide or units development (STCA), the choice is yours
– 4mins (Approx) walk to Hoppers Crossing Station
– 5mins (Approx) to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
– 3mins (Approx) to Woodville Park Primary school
– 3mins (Approx) to Aqua pulse Encore event centre
– Just Walking distance to local Parks.
Grab this golden opportunity now and call Divyesh Waghela 0451 367 400 or Pratik Shah 0430 437 402 to arrange an inspection at your convenience before it’s too late.
Photo ID required for an Inspection.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check :http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We suggest checking the OFI details on the day of inspection.