A Massive House On Substantial Land - Perfect Acerage!
Reliance Real Estate is delighted to offer you an immaculate 4 Bedroom home set on approximately 32.84 acres of one of the finest soils, which the ever-growing Suburb of Sunbury has to offer. The uninterrupted views towards Mt Macedon will take your breath away with the rear of the property softly sloping down to Longview Creek.
The property comes with flat land having ample parking space, multiple storage, and workmen sheds including a 9×12 stable. The house itself includes 4 good sized bedrooms, of which 3 rooms contain En-suites giving you, your family and friends, much-needed privacy and comfort. Multiple kitchens, formal and informal living areas and a separate lounge area just a few add-ons to this mesmeric beauty.
The property is sitting on 13.29 Hectares of prime land in GWZ with huge potential for your dream home, land banking and investing.
The premises include:
– Verandah surrounding the property featuring 2 decked areas
– Massive stable complete with separate tack room and fencing prepared for a large dressage ring
– The solar panels
– Water treatments plant, recycling all waste from the house to water the well established orchard.
– The significant veggie patch
– Chicken pen with its own large free range yard
– The option to use town water or tank water throughout the house
– The advantage of split living with a self contained unit at one end of the house, ideal for a granny flat, yet under the same roofline.
– 4 bedrooms (3 with En-suite)
– 2 Separate Kitchens with Walk-in Pantry
– 2 living and meal areas in addition to one formal lounge
– Split system Air-conditioning
– 4 Bathrooms and toilets
– Woodfire heater
– 4 Sheds, a garden shed and a tool shed supplies ample storage
– 2 Car ports
– 7 Rain Water tanks
Sunbury offers its residents with multiple amenities such as convenient access to the Calder freeway, Metro train and V-line access to the city, being close to Sunbury airport and 20 minutes drive to Tullamarine Airport. The property is conveniently located minutes away from Sunbury and Riddells Creek, medical and close to primary & Secondary schools, colleges, and parks.
For further discussion please contact Namneet’Honey’Walia on 0452 614 230 and Ravi Khepar 0424 327 887
Buyers must do their due diligence before signing an offer.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist