SOLD FOR $1.03 MILLION
Complete the Dream (East Facing house) – Walk to Station & Shops
Set on a 1272sqm block, 4 min drive (Approx) to train station, 200 meters to Woodville primary school and 6 min drive (Approx) to Pacific Werribee Plaza.
This is a fabulous opportunity to secure a family home located in a quiet location. If you want a home that you can walk to shops and cafes, trains and buses, schools and much more, then your search ends here. You will enjoy the convenience, lifestyle and appreciation today and in the years to come.
This house features 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence with 2 separate living zones, is set apart by its effortless single level styling. This impressive design features 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes main with an ensuite, Open plan entertaining delightful kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Tiles (in Kitchen), ducted heating, split system (in Lounge) and double garage with big back garden area.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Set on a generous approx 1272sqm, double garage car and
* Extend, demolish and subdivide or units development (STCA), the choice is yours
* With Hoppers Crossing booming, generous land size and set in a popular neighborhood, this home will suit developers, investors and occupiers alike
* Perfectly located for primary school and for high school with the newly opened Suzanne Cory High School, or for a family with children about to finish high school with Victoria University Werribee campus just down the road.
* Guys dream to have rear extra big land to build sheds for his toys, boats, caravans or maybe a family pool or some pristine landscaping and endless areas of grass
* Plenty of outdoor under cover entertaining space to share with all your family, friends and loved ones!
* Ducted heating
* Coonara heater in Lounge area
Elegant open plan dining area adjacent kitchen
* Bedrooms two and three have built in robes.
* Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances including oven and grill, gas cook top
Call today Pratik shah on 0430437402!!!