This is Luxury!!!
Reliance Real Estate proudly presents this 4 years young exquisite East facing family home on a generous land size of 448 sqm approx. with exceptional street presence in the most popular estate Harpley. This house is eligible for FIRST HOME OWNER GRANT.
Harpley at a Glance :-
• More than 60 hectares of planned lakes and waterways
• More than 100 hectares dedicated to open space
• Extensive parklands and sporting reserves
• Proposed waterfront town centre
• Proposed public primary school
• Proposed public secondary school
• Proposed independent primary school
• Proposed kindergarten
• Proposed childcare centre
It is very rare when you find all the boxes ticked in search for your dream home. Upon entry you will find an elegant spacious master bedroom with WIR, en-suite and double tiled shower and twin Vanity.
The chef style kitchen with checkered tiles to the roof, wide 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, 900mm gas appliances, dishwasher and walk in pantry. Following the open plan kitchen you will find the dining area and family/living room.
This 6-star Energy rated home has contemporary fittings throughout, LED down lights and a 6 Star Gas heating & split system.
– Gas Boosted Solar Hot Water system
– Outdoor area with a unique setting and enclosed with zip trak blinds to entertain in all seasons.
– Low maintenance, fully maintained Front & Back yard.
– Spacious Central bathroom
– Spacious laundry
– Double remote garage with internal excess
– Additional storage spaces provided in Entry, master bedroom and dining area.
– Stylish laminate floor boards situated throughout the entry, kitchen, dining, Family area with carpet to all the bedrooms.
– Exposed aggregate Driveway to last many years without maintenance
While you find the house big and spacious, the outdoor is sure to take your breath away. The undercover pergola is just the perfect reason for you to host parties with your family and friends. When the adults are having their perfect bbq style party, why would you leave your kids anywhere else? That’s right; the backyard offers a huge low maintenance space, so while you have a get together the kids are sure to have their gala time.
You’ll appreciate the great cafes and eateries on Watton Street Shopping Precinct & Werribee Plaza which are just minutes away. You also have fantastic schools easily reachable within minutes including Werribee Primary School, St Andrews Primary School, Werribee High School, and Mackillop Catholic Regional College while Werribee River, Princess Freeway, buses, and Werribee Station are only moments away.
An opportunity like this very rarely comes along and should be included in your “MUST INSPECT LIST”.
Feel free to contact Vik Monga on 0420 451 995 for any queries relating to this property!