Live in, Invest or potentially convert into a home business!!
Located on a substantial block of approximately 615 sqm, this four-bedroom with 3 Living areas this family home is the ideal opportunity for either first home buyer, investor or Potential Commercial premises.
Discover elegance, grandeur, and timeless style in one of Hoppers crossing most prominent neighborhood. This striking Victorian style residence has the impressive street presence and greets you with grand entryway and generous sized study.
At the entrance, you will be greeted with a massive lounge area that is adjacent to Master bedroom includes en-suite and WIR, other three bedrooms are serviced by central bathroom and toilet. The elegant kitchen with timber cupboard and stainless steel appliances, double drawer dishwasher, overlooking Dining area that leads to a huge family area.
Features that will make you fall in love with this little palace:
• Period Cornices & Architraves
• Ceiling Roses with lights
• Massive Pergola with additional water & gas connection for convenience
• Centralized Ducted Heating, cooling split system, alarm system and many more…
In addition, there is a double remote garage with rear access to Pergola.
It is also in one of the most convenient location:
• Walking distance to Schools like Grange P9 & P-12, Warringa park School, Cambridge Primary School, Good news Lutheran College & Islamic college of Melbourne.
• Bus transport 167( Tarneit Station to Hoppers Crossing Station via Werribee Plaza) within walking distance that takes you to Tarneit or Werribee Station.
• Access to three train stations Tarneit, Werribee & Hoppers Crossing.
• Recently revamped Werribee Pacific Shopping Centre only 3 km.
• Only 500 m approx to Tarneit West Shopping centre and Hogan’s Corner Shopping Centre.
A superb home in an upscale location makes this an opportunity that is simply not to be missed – Contact Ajay on 0422 968 698 or Harry on 0433 778 844 for more information!
Photo ID required for an Inspection.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check :http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We suggest checking the OFI details on the day of inspection.