Reliance Urban Land is delighted to present this golden opportunity to developers or investors. This 28.5 acres land is ideally located at the corner of Greigs road and Troups Road with two road frontage and at the fringe of Mt. Atkinson and Rockbank PSP.
Located within 27 km from Melbourne CBD and under the Rockbank South PSP. The area is one of Australia's fastest-growing municipalities - an area that has been identified and earmarked as a significant focal point of Melbourne's north-west for future development and growth.
The property has two beautiful houses to offer with plenty of other farming / business opportunities and gives an option for lifestyle living.
Property features are:
• Approx 28.5 acres in Urban Growth Zone ( Rockbank south PSP).
• Easy access to Western freeway to Melbourne CBD and Airport.
• Close to the Rockbank Railway Station and proposed Mt.Atkinson future train station, major shopping
centre (Westfield in Mt Atkinson PSP), parklands, schools.
• Numerous successful nearby estates including Grandview by Stockland, Olivia, Bridgefield, Hillgrove
and Accolade Estates.
• 30 minutes* to Melbourne CBD and 22 minutes* to Melbourne Airport.
• It is located in a strong performing housing corridor.
If you looking for a development or investment site in area then this is something for you.
For more information, please call Karan Vejrani (Mandarin, English and Hindi) on 0435 475 823 or Rakesh Neotane on 0450 304 714 (English and Hindi)