101 Powell Drive, Hoppers Crossing
This beautifully maintained family home, approximately block of land that is 573m2 offers loads of potential, and is the most versatile property on the market today. This 3 bedroom,1 bathroom and 3 Cars home is sure to impress, perfect for an Investor, first home buyers or a young family.
The house is located only 5mins (approx.) to Pacific Werribee, 950 meters (approx.) to Hoppers Crossing Train Station and with easy freeway access.
This lovely bright filled home features 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, sharing one central bathroom complete with an oversized shower head and features a separate toilet. It boasts a spacious living room which shares an open floor plan with the dining area. The kitchen comes equipped with offers ample cupboard and bench space. With a sizeable backyard, it offers more than enough space for a growing family.
- Ducted Heating
- Built in robes for all 3 bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge room
- Gorgeous front yard & back yard landscaping with the fence covered
- Perfectly located for primary school and for high school with the newly opened Suzanne Cory High School, or for a family with children about to finish high school with Victoria University Werribee campus just down the road.
- With Hoppers Crossing booming, generous land size and set in a popular neighborhood, this home will suit developers, investors and occupiers alike
- Extend, demolish and subdivide or units development (STCA), the choice is yours
- 7mins (Approx) walk to Hoppers Crossing Station
- 5mins (Approx) to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
- 3mins (Approx) to Woodville Park Primary school
- 3mins (Approx) to Aqua pulse Encore event centre
- Just Walking distance to local Parks.
WHAT'S LEFT? Book an inspection and fall in love, just be careful once you inspect it you will buy it!!
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent