First time hitting the market, Reliance real estate proudly presents 11 Lancaster drive, point cook.
The presence of ornate building details, and quality craftsmanship and building materials truly makes it 'One of a Kind'
Perfectly positioned in one of the finest streets in Boardwalk estate, this classic beauty is replica of Edwardian style that has been quality crafted throughout by Keogh Homes.
• Beginning with brick exterior with timber detailing and fretworks in verandah and beautifully maintained courtyard, you are greeted with original stained glass entrance with wide hallway featuring 10ft high ceilings and the Edwardian style archway; plaster ceiling roses, cornices and timber skirtings throughout the house.
• Comprises of Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with huge walk in robe and other three rooms with built in robes. This classic beauty features central American style bathroom with separate powder room, shower and sink area which allows multiple people to use the facilities at once.
• Huge open plan kitchen features the unique Jarrah hanging pot rack overhead and consists of 600mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and provides plenty of storage space with ample of timber cabinetry and step in pantry.
• The living area highlights the Federation style open fireplace finished with hand painted tiles to enjoy warmth in winters with the entire family.
• Living and dining area further opens up to the grand alfresco which is surrounded with vinyl blinds for large family get-togethers.
Other features include:
• Hand blown light fittings and traditional fixtures throughout the house.
• Ducted heating, ceiling fans in all rooms with split system in living area.
• Plenty of natural light and freshly installed carpets throughout the house.
• Original Timber wooden floors from entrance through to dining area.
• The living area and outdoor alfresco features in-ceiling speakers for ultimate surround sound experience.
• Additional turtle enclosure/pond with resident turtle – "Arthur"
• Low maintenance backyard and front yard
• Double remote controlled garage with internal access and with bonus ceiling stairs to access the huge storage area fitted in roof space. Additional roller shutters open to the backyard.
Impeccably situated in one of the most pristine locations close to parklands/wetlands, Schools, Stockland Town centre, Williams Landing Train Station, easy freeway access and sitting on 503msq block of land with flawless floorplan, this lovely home is an exemplary combination of convenient living, space, elegance & style.
These opportunities rarely comes on the market and goes as quick.
For inspections and more information call Ravi Gupta on 0422 050 078 or Vee Sharma on 0426 736 078.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.