14 Wicker Street, Werribee
DO NOT MISS OUT!! Eligible First Home Buyers will receive $10k FHB Government Grant.
Zoned to Werribee Secondary College!!!!
A full turn-key inclusion allows you to move in or rent out straight away!
Reliance Real Estate proudly presents this exquisite family home with exceptional street presence in the most popular estate Kingsleigh.
Kingleigh Estate Surroundings :-
• More than 260-hectare Werribee River Park
• Kayak or canoe along waterways lined with majestic river red gum trees or marvel at the diversity of waterbirds
• Explore the Werribee River Trail as you cycle or walk beneath native Australian tree canopies.
• Water Park , sport park at your door step for endless Kid's entertainment
Here lies an excellent opportunity to live or invest in a quality home close to transport, school and sports ovals.
Features & Benefits:
- 4 bedrooms master with ensuite & WIR
- 3 other bedrooms with BIR
- Central bathroom
- Down lights
- Gas heating
- Hot water System
- Double garage with internal access and remote-control panel lift door.
An impressive list of internal inclusion includes:
- 6-star energy rating
- Blinds and lockable windows
- TV point
- NBN Ready
- Sleek 900mm gas kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- 20mm stone bench top
- Fully fenced
- Front/back landscaping
- Colored driveway
- Clothesline, Letterbox, external tap & recycled water connection
You'll appreciate the great cafes and eateries on Watton Street Shopping Precinct & Werribee Plaza which are just minutes away.
You also have fantastic schools easily reachable within minutes including :-
-Werribee Secondary & Primary Schools, Suzzane Cory selective school, St Andrews Primary School, Mackillop Catholic Regional College while Werribee River, Princess Freeway, buses, and Werribee Station are only moments away.
An opportunity like this very rarely comes along and should be included in your "MUST INSPECT LIST".
Feel free to contact Vik Monga on 0420 451 995 for any queries relating to this property!