Style, functional design and a delightful location provide the perfect backdrop for low maintenance living. A lifestyle choice or investment option, this opportunity is not to be missed.Just a quick 5 minute drive (approx) to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Hoppers Crossing train station, convenience is key in this attractive and modern double storey residence.Flawlessly designed across two levels, this brilliantly designed home features three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a sleek well equipped kitchen and generous living/dining areas, complete the utterly flawless picture!
• One bedroom with built in robe
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Study room
• Kitchen/meals and family living arrangement
• Central upstairs bathroom
• Downstairs powder room
• Remote control garage with internal access
• x2Split system cooling
This is simply one of the best town house on the market that you must inspect to appreciate, far from an average townhouse this one is built with size and quality in mind and will not disappoint.
- The contemporary kitchen is brilliantly equipped with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops.
- Separate living zones include lounge room upon entry and separate dining area adjacent the kitchen.
- Comprehensively appointed throughout, this residence also features, x2 split systems, remote control single garage with internal access which is also currently being used as an additional living space plus carport for additional undercover parking.
- Children of the family are well catered for with a range of schools within close proximity including Mossfiel Primary School, St Peter Apostle Primary School and Hoppers Crossing Secondary College.
- Early learning and childcare are also available at Mossfiel Kindergarten, Karobran Kindergarten and Mossfiel Children's Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport