Brand new cosy family home located at Riverdale Estate ( 1 week rent waived with move in before 15th October)
Brand new cosy family home located at Riverdale Estate
Reliance Real Estate proudly presents to you this sensational spacious brand new cosy family home which is great for growing family and is located near to Riverdale Village Shopping Center, close to proposed Davis Rd Train Station, easy access to Leakes Road, Davis Road and etc.
Location is self explanatory, within close proximity of:
. Approx 700 m walk to Riverdale Village Shopping Centre
. Approx 2 kms to Tarneit Rise Primary School
. Approx 5 kms to Tarneit Train Station
. And many more established amenities nearby.
Due to COVID-19, we are restricted for private inspection, please contact either Serene Lai 0433 985 852 or Vita 0414 556 399 or if you want to please inspect through virtual tour, please click the link below.
– Four massive sized bedrooms
– Master Bedroom features with an Ensuite, spacious Walk-In-Robe-
– Others 3 bedrooms with Walk-In-Robe
– Additional spacious family room can be converted into entertainment room
– Study deck perfect for working from home / for children
– Quality upgrade splash back kitchen with 400mm cooking appliances, stone bench tops, oven, dishwasher & L-shape kitchen
– Plenty of storage with several linen cupboards strategically spaced throughout home & double size of fridge area
– Spacious open plan living & dining throughout
– Ducted Heating and Cooling
– Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
– High ceilings provide that fantastic feel
– Spacious laundry room
– Alfresco Area with Low Maintenance Front and Backyards
– LED downlights throughout
– Double garage with internal access door
– Front landscaping to be completed after lockdown over
Tailored for a family friendly modern lifestyle in Riverdale Estate, this home is a fantastic opportunity not to be overlooked.
In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we are taking measures to protect our clients and staff from coming into contact with the virus, and request that you do not attend an Inspection if you have:
– Tested positive to Coronavirus
– Symptoms associated with Coronavirus
– Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
– Recently been overseas
– Agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We also ask that you maintain adequate social distancing from anyone attending an inspection, including other prospective clients and Reliance representative and where possible refrain from touching surfaces within the property. We also appreciate your understanding if you are requested to wait outside to reduce the number of people in the property at a time.
**Inspections are subject to cancellation or time changes without notice**
**Photo ID required to inspect all rental properties**
**Applicants must view the property before any applications will be processed**