689 Tarneit Road, HOPPERS CROSSING
That sweet spot between a large home and a full size acerage; this picture perfect property is perfect for the growing family looking for privacy and space, but not compromise on location.
Set on a sprawling 1 acre lot of land, your new Federation styled, 4 bedroom plus study home encapsulates everything you need and everything you wanted. The property also features:
- Mini warehouse/workshop to the rear of the property with high door access (7.5m x 21m)
- Side gate access to securely park your boats, trailers and additional cars
- Beautiful exposed brick wall with fireplace
- Immaculate and large kitchen with quality, established appliances
- Old world charm fixtures and fittings, including chandelier
- Stylish pitched ceilings with exposed load bearing beams
- 4 great sized bedrooms with built in robes as well as an additional study/5th bedroom
- Large bathroom with spa bath as well as ensuite access from the oversized master bedroom
- Sprawling backyard, perfect for outdoor functions or for the kids
Properties this size are usually in the middle of nowhere - not this one! Conveniently located on Heaths Road, 3 minutes from Tarneit West Shopping Centre (Coles, takeaway food, chemist), walking distance to parks and walking tracks, close to Thomas Carr College, Westbourne Grammer as well as various Sikh and Hindu temples.
Don't miss out, this property will lease in a FLASH. Call TODAY!
* Photos are for illustrative purposes only
- Built in Robes
- Open Fire Place