Outstanding and individual architecture, amazing infrastructure and building design establishes this impressive home with many rarely found features, including dual access.
Secluded and surrounded by established gardens, the property offers many exotic trees, plants and shrubs including a magnificent tree fern lined seasonal creek, supported by bore water and a full irrigation system and a 38,000 litre auxiliary water tank plus town water.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Study/home occupation room
- One bathroom
- Grand formal and informal living zones plus huge rumpus room and cellar
- Three car garage, fully covered indoor pool complex,
- Ornamental ponds, playgrounds, summer entertaining room and much more
- Split system air conditioners to bedrooms, wood fireplace to living rooms
- Kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, range-hood, dishwasher and electric oven
- Master bedroom with built in robes and lavish ensuite includes spa
- Other two bedrooms with built in robes and central bathroom
- Large games and entertainment room with access to basement pergola
- Garage and extra storage room
Mount Macedon is the green heart of the Macedon Ranges. Tree-clad Mount Macedon can be seen from every corner of the region, even Melbourne. Up close it is even more impressive; a place home to beautiful gardens and wild bush, of natural attractions and adventure.
See glimpses of magnificent mansions and the exotic European plantings that change with every season as well as getting up close and personal with native wildlife and birds that inhabit the tall mountain ash forest.
The natural wonderland of Mount Macedon is a place to escape and enjoy contemplation. Hike the wonderful walking trails over the mountain or have a peaceful lunch at Sanatorium Lake or one of the many picnic spots that can be found in the area. There's more to do in Mount Macedon than just appreciate its natural beauty. Sip coffee, snack on award-winning pies and stock up on local produce and wines at The Trading Post, a hub for local residents and visitors alike, or have one with the locals at the Mount Macedon Pub, another institution of the area.
- Built in Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Openable Windows
- Prestige Homes