32 Kingsford Drive, Point Cook
Reliance Real Estate presents to you this sensational spacious home which is great for any growing family, with the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor living. Infused with natural daylight and a clever floor plan with an emphasis on space, this home is perfect in every sense.
This home is located within only a short 3 minutes (Approx.) to the highly sought after Featherbrook P-9 College, with also surrounding by parks, childcare facilities, only a 4 minutes drive (Approx.) to the Featherbrook Shopping Centre, and just a a 5 minutes drive (Approx.) to the Point Cook Town Centre. Not to mention the easy access to public transport such as numerous bus stops and a 5 minute drive (Approx.) to the Hoppers Crossing train station and Werribee Mercy Hospital, and just a short 3 minute drive (Approx.) to the Princess Freeway access.
- Master bedroom with full ensuite and oversized walk in wardrobe
- 3 remaining bedrooms all include built in robes and great natural light
- Elegant and very spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space
- Open plan living and dining area with a separate additional living room
- Central bathroom, separate toilet, linen storage and laundry
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system
- Double lock up garage with internal entry
- Community Monitored Cameras and Alarm System
- Side access to backyard
-Beautiful low maintenance backyard including artificial grass and pergola area for entertaining your friends and family
Please contact us 8372 2018 or 0414 556 399 to inspect the property.
**Inspections are subject to cancellation or time changes without notice**
**Photo ID required to inspect all rental properties**
**Applicants must view the property before any applications will be processed**
- Built-in wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport