Reliance Urban Land is delighted to offer this opportunity to purchase this 2.02 hectares (approx. 5 acres) land parcel that comes with a 4 bedroom house.
This property is ideal for those who want to live in or looking for a great investment opportunity as land is approved for industrial use.
The site is in situated in a prime location just off Barwon Heads Road located in the North East Industrial Precinct (NEIP) in Charlemont, one of Victoria's major growth corridors.
The North East Industrial Precinct Amendment C207 was approved by the Minister for Planning and gazetted on 3 June 2010 with a Vision of Employment Precinct to Provide 8,000 jobs.
The property is only moments from Geelong City waterfront with links to Melbourne by both road and rail and on the doorstep of the world-renowned Victorian Surf Coast.
The Property features:
• 3 bedrooms plus a Master bedroom with ensuite
• Big Shed suitable for stock feeds and work purposes
• Properly Fenced division from front yard and back of the farm for keeping family and farm well organised
• Situated within Greater Geelong one of Victoria's largest and fastest growing municipalities
• Easy access to Melbourne and Geelong CBD via the Princes Freeway
• Approximately 5 minutes to Avalon airport
• Close to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre
• Close to Charlemont Rise Estate
• Close to Glenlee Armstrong Creek
• Close to Halygon Armstrong Creek &Mt-Duneed by Villawood properties
• Close to Warralily Promenade and Warralily Coast Estates
• Train stations and educational institutes within close proximity
For more information, please call Karan Kapoor on 0425 822 291