14 Titles - Acres: 1,030.65
Located only 110 km from Melbourne's CBD, this significant farming enterprise offers flexibility, productivity and potential. Suitable for catel/sheep a substantial holding of alluvial flats to fertile basalt country with excellent pastures, reliable water supply and some rich Australian history.
- Gently undulating grazing country
- fertiliser and pasture improvement program - sub clover and phalaris
- Mature stands of redgum, grey box and yellow box spread over the property
- reliable water supply from a seasonal creek and 3 quality dams.
- two historic first settler log cabins
- Good fencing
- tree plantations throughout the property
- Versatile property with strong carrying capacity -
- Picturesque views throughout the district
- Magnificent location only 30 km Kyneton, 60 km Bendigo and 110 km Melbourne
All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.