We are excited to announce that as of the 28th of September 2020, the Victoria Government have lift the restrictions on private inspections. This means if you are looking to buy or lease a property, you can arrange an inspection with the relevant agent.
This news is welcomed by all in the industry after an extended period of stage four restrictions which halted all face-to-face inspections.
There is however, conditions and safety measures in place to ensure that private inspections are being conducted safety.
- Private property and display home inspections allowed with 1 agent and 1 prospective purchaser or tenant
- The prospective purchaser or tenant may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household or an intimate partner, and the prospective purchaser or tenant’s children under 18 years old.
- All private inspections will be ‘contactless’ with protocols for inspections, including pre-arranged at a set time and limited to 15 minutes.
- A person is not permitted to travel to regional Victoria for a private property inspection, and a person may not travel to metropolitan Melbourne for a private property inspection.
For more information in regards to the Victorian press conference please view here: https://bit.ly/3cAtDCU
At Reliance Real Estate, the safety of our clients is important to us, we will be following the following safety measures at all private inspections:
- All attendees must be wearing an approved face mask / covering
- Hand Sanitiser will be available for use prior to entering the property.
- Attendee is advised to not touch and doors, fixtures or fittings.
- Your agent will disinfect all surfaces at the end of the inspections
- If an attendee is showing symptoms, they will be asked to reschedule the appointment.